March 9 2013
This post was reposted from a source now unavailable.
Not many parents will encourage their kids to become a personal trainer. Therefore, it takes time for their children to discover about personal training and earning personal training courses while they are still young. A career in fitness is something that parents do not appreciate and children will only learn to know about these during adulthood. Yet a lot of people do not realise that a career in personal training is a fruitful endeavor if only parents will allow their children to explore the idea of having a career as a personal trainer. Personal trainers can reach very far and enjoy life beyond their wildest dreams. Here are reasons why.
1. They can become a full pledged businessman. When word of mouth is too bountiful and clients keep pouring in, the next best thing to do is to open a fitness business. Initially, it will be a trial and error experience but it will be a business endeavor later on once the personal trainer is able to adjust and adapt with the rudiments of the business. Even celebrities open up their own gym by virtue of being knowledgeable on ideas to become healthy and fit; think of Madonna’s Hard Candy Gym.
2. They become a celebrity in their own right. Some people do not have the skill when it comes to business and they knew about it; thus, instead of putting up their own personal training business, they develop their name as a brand to reckon with among famous people all over the world. There are lots of personal trainers who end up as excess baggage among celebrities and other famous personalities.
3. They discover the world. It cannot be denied that personal trainers become hangers on with famous people. Thus, they accompany these people whenever they travel around the world. Indeed, it is crazy to think that celebrities spend so much money just to indulge with the idea that they are fit and healthy.
4. They become more educated. While parents may look down on personal training certificates because it only involves brawns not brains, these parents do not understand that after earning such certificates, their children will strive for more knowledge; whether a direct relationship or as a result of being acquainted with a famous person. In addition, personal trainers have to educate themselves more and more to stay relevant over the years.
5. They become more well-rounded individuals. Because personal trainers deal with people, it follows that they should have the right attitude and emotion in dealing with different types of people. Thus, personal trainers equip themselves with skills in communication and personal relationships.
If only parents will open their mind and allow their children to be exposed with personal training at an early age, their kids will eventually go as far as their imaginations can reach. It is indeed very disappointing when parents do not allow their kids to fly on their own wings and motivate them to earn personal training course certificates to see the world, meet new people, and discover opportunities.